Charlotte Trash Pickup & Recycling Services
With just over 1 million people, Mecklenburg is the most densely populated county in North Carolina. So many wonderful people generate tons of not-so-wonderful trash and waste. As the area continues to grow so does the need for efficient waste removal and recycling solutions. At All-Points, we believe developing a trash and recycling plan is crucial to maintaining a clean and pollutant-free county.
All-Points Waste Service offers commercial trash and construction debris removal and recycling services to all areas of Mecklenburg County including Charlotte, Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville, Matthews, Mint Hill, and Pineville.
We use quality equipment to meet a wide range of trash management and recycling needs for Mecklenburg County businesses and Construction projects, including trash and recycling pick up for Front-Load, Roll Off Dumpsters, Compactors, portable toilets, and storage containers.
Our trusted team offers waste management options to many facilities, including:
- Apartment Complexes
- Office Buildings
- Health Care Facilities
- Shopping Centers/Malls
- Manufacturing Companies
- Industrial Warehouses
- New and Existing Business Establishments
We have the infrastructure and flexibility to meet the Mecklenburg trash and recycling needs of businesses both large and small as well as any size construction project.
Our services include:
- Front-Load Dumpsters : Trash & Recycling
- 2, 4, 6, & 8 Cubic Yard units
- Roll Off Containers
- 12, 20, 30 & 40 Cubic Yard units
- Self-Contained & Stationary
- Porta Toilets & Hand Washing Stations
- Construction & Special Event
- Construction and LEED Recycling Services
All-Points will provide containers on a permanent or temporary basis to businesses in the seven main municipalities in Mecklenburg County, as well as any township or city in Mecklenburg County.
- Charlotte (add link to Charlotte keyword page)
- Mint Hill
All-Points is committed to keeping Mecklenburg County beautiful and recycling is a key part of that commitment. With so many local natural areas, greenways and waterways taking pride in Mecklenburg County is easier than ever thanks to All-Points.
Our team works with your business to create an efficient recycling program that will reduce the amount of waste your business disposes of while simultaneously benefitting both the community and your bottom line.
Commercial customers in Mecklenburg recycle these items:
- Plastic Containers (except #6)
- Rigid Plastics (toys, litter boxes and buckets)
- Empty Aerosol Cans
- Cartons & Juice Boxes
- Cardboard (flattened)
- Tin/Steel Cans
- Paper (newspaper, brown paper bags, magazines, corrugated containers, junk mail, high-grade paper, cereal boxes, telephone books)
The following items are non-recyclable in Mecklenburg County:
- Pizza Boxes
- Plastic Bags
- Plastic Food Trays & Cups
- Pots & Pans
- Paper Plates & Napkins
- Batteries, Light bulbs, or Wire Hangers
- Clamshells or Styrofoam
Give us a call and let All-Points handle your waste management problems today!